Welcome to Inspired Online Blog

Here we will share Filoiann's latest articles, posts and interviews. Updates and personal messages. We hope you will sign-up for our newsletter on Filoiann Wiedenhoff.Com and join our free membership.

Watch Filoianns New Show

Monday, December 28, 2009

Are YOU Ready for a Fresh New Year?



Are you ready for a Fresh New Year?
By Filoiann Wiedenhoff

This past year has brought a lot of growth, joy, blessings and also painful trials and hardship. My family and I have grown so much and at the same time we have been spiritually, mentally and physically pruned back for future growth. I guess you could call it growing pains. Did I forget to mention along with pruning there was also spiritual warfare? Although the pruning process and spiritual battles can seem lonely and indeed painful at the time we understand God is with us and that He allows it in our lives to grow us, strengthen us and refine us to bear more fruit. I’m not one to welcome pain or suffering but I know by faith God is faithful and sovereign and uses it to make us more like Christ ….but ouch does it hurt at the time. “For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. - Romans 8:18 KJV

Read entire article by clicking here.

No comments: