Welcome to Inspired Online Blog

Here we will share Filoiann's latest articles, posts and interviews. Updates and personal messages. We hope you will sign-up for our newsletter on Filoiann Wiedenhoff.Com and join our free membership.

Watch Filoianns New Show

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hope an Anchor to our Soul

Psalm 16:8

“I have set the Lord always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. NKJV


Psalms 16:7-11 “I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. NKJV

This passage is not just a beautiful promise but a prophetic one as well. In Acts 2:25-28, on the day of Pentecost, it says the Holy Spirit had come into the house where the disciples were and they were moved by the Holy Spirit; speaking in tongues of their own languages. The people who stood by watching this didn’t understand while some mocked them and thought they were drunk with wine. Read more...

No comments: