Welcome to Inspired Online Blog

Here we will share Filoiann's latest articles, posts and interviews. Updates and personal messages. We hope you will sign-up for our newsletter on Filoiann Wiedenhoff.Com and join our free membership.

Watch Filoianns New Show

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day - 1 One Year Bible Devo - A Home for Adam



Genesis 1:27-28
“So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.” NKJV

Imagine for a moment the creator of the heavens and the earth and all living things on and above the earth were divinely created for God’s own goodness and pleasure but only man was created in God’s own image. From the beginning man was set apart to God as His precious creation in His own image over all His creations. Everything God has done He did for His own glory and we are the beneficiaries.

When I was pregnant with Sarah, my first child, It boggled my mind how God would knit together another human being that was both part of my husband and me. The thought was truly amazing and when we saw her beautiful face for the very first time our hearts melted within us; she was so perfect. I felt both privileged and blessed that God would allow me to bear a new life inside of me. The births of all our children are nothing short of modern day miracles. Read More Here...

No comments: