Welcome to Inspired Online Blog

Here we will share Filoiann's latest articles, posts and interviews. Updates and personal messages. We hope you will sign-up for our newsletter on Filoiann Wiedenhoff.Com and join our free membership.

Watch Filoianns New Show

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 15 - His Eye is On the Sparrow


Matthew 10:29-31

"Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows." NKJV

As I read this passage I am reminded of this beautiful worship song called, “His Eye is On the Sparrow”. I believe the song was written with these scriptures in mind.

The song goes like this:

Why should I feel discouraged
Why should the shadows come
Why should my heart feel lonely
And long for heaven and home

When Jesus is my portion
A constant friend is he
His eye is on the sparrow
And I know he watches over me


Read More...

No comments: