Welcome to Inspired Online Blog

Here we will share Filoiann's latest articles, posts and interviews. Updates and personal messages. We hope you will sign-up for our newsletter on Filoiann Wiedenhoff.Com and join our free membership.

Watch Filoianns New Show

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 16 Devotional: Free to Run!

Matthew 11:28-30

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." NKJV

On numerous occasions this passage has blessed my life and I’m sure it is has done the same for many others; before our time and after we are gone. It is so easy to get bogged down by the trials and busyness of life or weighed down by our own struggles, issues, hurts or discouragements. One major weight can be self-condemnation. We can condemn ourselves for feeling condemned and thus the vicious cycle continues.

These weights can become so heavy that they can hold us back from moving forward in life with joy and peace. They can also hinder us from experiencing the abundant life that God has for us and instead of enjoying life we can grow to despise it instead. God knows our hearts and knows our needs and desires us to come to Him. Read More...

No comments: